Founded in 1965, West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) strives to be more than just a landlord.
What sets us apart is the way in which we go further to improve the lives of our tenants, innovatively responding to their needs as their lives change.
We provide around 3,500 homes across the West of Scotland and go further to provide housing you can call home.
We have a wide range of homes to suit tenants at every stage of their life including tenemental flats, family homes, amenity properties and sheltered housing.
We go further to provide housing you call home.
We put customers at the heart of everything we do. We do this by listening to their views and caring about what matters to them. We take a flexible and innovative approach when providing homes and services that help individuals and communities thrive.
- To support our customers and communities by:
- Being adaptable and flexible in meeting their needs
- Empowering and providing opportunities to help them grow
- Creating a sense of belonging
- Engaging and connecting with others who can help
Our Strategic Aims
- Deliver outstanding service to customers in all our communities
- Actively manage our assets and develop new homes to meet local needs
- Be the best we can be for our staff and customers
- Work with others to improve tenants’ lives
- Be well governed and financially strong