Board Member Recruitment
We are currently recruiting Board Members for West of Scotland Housing Association and our charitable subsidiary, Willowacre Trust. Please see below for more information.
West of Scotland Housing Association
This is an exciting time for WSHA which gives Board Members an excellent opportunity to be involved in making a real difference to tenants and communities.
WSHA’s strategic direction is shaped by its Board made up of tenants and external specialists. This mix ensures WSHA is clear about tenant’s priorities and has the technical knowledge to deliver them.
WSHA is currently seeking three new Board members with applicants requiring a genuine passion for social housing and at least one of the following:
• Knowledge and experience of housing
• Experience and knowledge of Development and Asset Management
• Experience of procurement
• Third Sector/Charity Experience
• Community Development/Community Involvement
To apply please complete application pack below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd March 2019.
Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) and has been working to tackle social disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust is committed to the delivery of projects and services which offer additional support and opportunities to WSHA tenants with the overall aim of positively impacting on our tenants' lives.
Services delivered within communities include:
• Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
• Starter packs, food parcels and fuel top ups.
• Older people’s services within sheltered housing.
• Money and Energy Advice provided from dedicated officers.
• A Handyperson Service.
We are currently seeking Board members who are passionate about making a meaningful difference to communities and have experience of one of the following:
• Accountancy and Financial Management (Charitable Sector)
• Governance (Charitable Sector)
• Public Sector – Local authority/Health/Social Care
To apply please complete application pack below and return to email@example.com by Friday 22nd March 2019.