Board Member Recruitment
We are looking for new tenant Board members in Glasgow and Ayrshire
Are you passionate about your community?
Do you want to play a key role in shaping our services and strategic direction?
We need you!
This is an exciting time for us as we have just finalised our five year Corporate Plan which sets out our key priorities and aims for the future. We have also recently published our Asset Management Strategy which sets out our plans for investing in our homes, and the continuation of our ambitious development programme.
The Role of a Board Member
Our Board Members play a key role in shaping our policy and strategic direction. Board Members are also involved in setting standards for service delivery and performance, and ensuring we comply with our Regulatory Framework. Following a change in our rules, we are looking for tenants who live within Glasgow and Ayrshire to join our Board, and help us achieve our plans for the future.
Your role as a Board member will involve attendance at meetings, attending training sessions, and contributing to decision making.
What makes a good Board Member
We are looking for Board members with the following skills and experience:
- A genuine passion for social housing and commitment to helping tenants and communities.
- Ability to participate and contribute your views on Board matters.
- Experience and knowledge of community development
- Ability to represent tenants and communities on the Board in relation to strategic issues
- Ability to participate in the overall direction of WSHA and contribute their views at this level
How to apply
For an informal chat, please contact:
Kari Archibald on 0141 550 5637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org