How to pay your rent
You can pay your rent in any of the following ways:
• By direct debit
• By using your swipe card at any Post Office
• At a shop or garage which has a Pay Point terminal
• By telephone on 0141 550 5600 option 2. Debit card payments only.
• Online at the Payments Website. Debit card payments only.
• By agreeing that your Housing Benefit is paid straight to the Association by the Council.
Swipe cards are easy to use, you simply hand over the payment and your card. The till operator will give you a receipt, which you should keep as proof of payment.
Direct debits can be set up over the phone by contacting our Income Team on 0141 550 5660.
Please note we are unable to take cash payments at any office.