Making a Difference
Our staff are passionate about going the extra mile to provide services that can help tenants live their lives to their full potential.
A key way we achieve this is through a range of services delivered by our Regeneration Services including:
- Handy Persons Service - this service is offered free to tenants aged over 65, are disabled or vulnerable.
- Energy Advice Service - free confidential advice to help reduce your energy bills. They can also give support in relation to complaints.
- Money Advice Service - free confidential advice to help with household budgets and debt.
- Garden Buddies - service linking a tenant who needs help in their garden with a green fingered volunteer.
- Imagination Library - gives free books to registered tenants aged 0-5. Children receive a free book every month.
- Older Person's Service - provides a range of activities for older tenants to improve health, reduce social isolation and prolong independent living.
- Youth Diversionary Projects