Board Member Recruitment
This is an exciting time for WSHA as it shapes its’ direction as a newly independent housing association which gives Board Members an excellent opportunity to be involved in making a real difference to tenants and communities.
WSHA’s strategic direction is shaped by its Board made up of tenants and external specialists. This mix ensures WSHA is clear about tenant’s priorities and has the technical knowledge to deliver them.
WSHA is currently seeking a number of Board Members including:
• Two General Board Members
• One Board Member of Willowacre Trust, our charitable subsidiary
• One co-opted member for our Audit Committee with Information Technology expertise
Applicants are welcome from those with a genuine passion for social housing and any of the following:
• Housing Policy knowledge and experience
• Experience of working with local/national government
• Development/Property Experience
• Knowledge and experience of governance
• Knowledge and experience of risk management
• IT Expertise for Audit Committee Vacancy
Please see below for application pack. If you would like more information, please contact Jennifer Cairns, Corporate Services Manager on 0141 550 5625 or email email@example.com. Closing date is Friday 12th January 2018.